Easter Break Lake District Family Activities
Easter Break Family Activities in the Lake District
The Easter break is just around the corner and we have activity availability, plus family rooms in Lowick School Bunkhouse for those looking for a great family getaway.
Our school holiday availability is now full, so we will no longer update this post BUT there are still plenty of great outdoor activity opportunities. You can like us on Facebook to keep posted with special days in the diary as we post these as events and you can always check any dates on our online booking service
- Monday 1st April – full activity availability.
- Tuesday 2nd – full activity availability.
- Wednesday 3rd – AM activity availability only.
- Thursday 4th – PM activity availability.
- Friday 5th – AM activity availability. PM Abseiling at Cathedral Quarry
- Sunday 7th – full activity availability.
- Monday 8th – AM Rock Climbing at Whitestones
- Wednesday 10th – AM Gorge Walking at Tilberthwaite. PM Rock Climbing at Whitestones
- Thursday 11th – full activity availability.
- Friday 12th – full activity availability.
- Sunday 14th – Full Day River Kayaking – previous experience required (2 spaces)
- Monday 15th – full activity availability.
- Tuesday 16th – AM activity availability. PM Abseiling at Cathedral Quarry
- Wednesday 17th – full activity availability.
- Thursday 18th – AM activity availability. PM Rock Climbing at Whitestones
- Friday 19th – AM Rock Climbing at Whitestones
|When you book…||The price per session is…||Discount for…|
|Adult||Child aged 16
|4+ people||8+ people|
|1 or 2 sessions
(1 session = Half Day)
|3 Sessions or more||10% discount when you use promo code: GOFORIT|
These prices include breathable waterproofs or wetsuits as required, instruction, a complimentary hot drink during each session and use of all technical equipment, except bikes. Bike hire (for biking sessions only), if required, is extra @£20 per bike payable direct to the supplier. Prices do not include any transport or food.
If you fancy making a mini-break full of memories, you can also book a family room in Lowick School Bunkhouse alongside your activities from just £50 per night!
Lowick School Bunkhouse is set in the beautiful rural setting of Lowick which is only 9 miles from Coniston and 6 miles from Ulverston. The bunkhouse has 20 beds in 3 rooms (2 x 8 + 1 x 4), and is just on the edge of the Lake District National Park with fabulous views of the Coniston Mountains.
It is self-catering with a kitchen-dining room and a separate lounge complete with a projector screen for DVD’s, table football and a wood-burning stove. Outside there is a campfire area with stunning fell views and walks you can do from the doorstep. There are also two lovely pubs, each serving good food, within 1m walking distance.
There is no better way to have fun this Easter break as a family or group – a fantastic shared experience that will give memories of the Lake District that last for generations.
We will update this page regularly, and you can also check availability on our website, but if you can’t see what you want or would prefer to chat about the options, please drop us an email enquiry, or call Emma and Beth directly on 015395 28666.
If you aren’t planning an Easter visit, but think we could be what your 2019 summer holiday plans need, take a look at our Lake District Family Activity Holiday blog for some great ideas.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!